- SWFAEP is a chapter of the Florida Association of Environmental Professionals (FAEP).
- Our mission is to work together to further the quality of the practice of the environmental professional in the state of Florida.
- We hold monthly meetings, socials, and events covering subjects in the environmental field, including biology, engineering, and other environmental disciplines.
- Topics of past meetings and events include filter marshes, listed species, agency updates, plant identification, hurricane recovery, mitigation banking, restoration projects, and many others.
- Each year SWFAEP sponsors: scientific events, informative presentations, technical field trips, and many other social events.
HOW TO JOIN
- Joining or renewing is easy by visiting the FAEP website at www.faep-fl.org.
- Interested parties can click on the Renew-Join Here tab and they will be directed through a series of prompts.
- The dues for FAEP are $40 and the dues for the SWFAEP chapter are $15, for a combined total of $55 per year.
- FAEP offers a group rate of $35 for individuals who work for an employer with 5 or more members.
- All individuals must join both FAEP and their local chapter.
- FAEP is an interdisciplinary association of environmental professionals in Florida.
- A forum in which the state-of-the-art environmental planning, research, and management is advanced.
- A focal point for objectivity, ethical standards, and technical excellence in our diverse profession.
- A vehicle for the growth and advancement of FAEP members around the state.
- A medium of professional contact and information exchange among colleagues in business, government, and academe.
- A foundation for structured career development from student to environmental professional.
- A regional chapter of the National Association of Environmental Professionals that was founded in 1975.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!